Dravenhurst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On the rocks (Open)

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:47 am

Purple

Purple
Admin

"Kin, whatever do you mean?" he stammered, still not used to so many like him, at least in not being human. Simon nodded to Percival as he went back to his duties, finishing up his food and drink and paying his tab before leaving.

Last edited by Purple on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

http://melissaivory.tumblr.com

27On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:49 am

IvyRoseHunter

Admin

"i wouldnt go about rilin people up like that sugar plum, could get your head bitten off" red stated as she cleaned some of the bar spills that happened with the drunkards who often sat staring at her

28On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:56 am

Silvonas

Silvonas
Admin

He sighed as he glanced at his 'boss'. "It's not like I am sniffin around for trouble. And I don't 'ril' people up. I think you are barking up the wrong tree there, Red. If you are done houndin me, I have work to do," Percival said with a smirk as he went back to making drinks.

He was a little upset to see simon leave out of the corner of his eye.

29On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:00 am

Purple

Purple
Admin

It took some time after getting home for Percival's words to get to Simon and he stomped back to Little Red's. Getting back in his seat, he waited for the bartender to get back over to him.

"What did you mean by that?"

30On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:03 am

IvyRoseHunter

Admin

"HA, thats saying somethin about you, not lookin fer trouble, trouble finds you like a dog huntin for coons, which you better watch out for, this bitch bites" she smirked and winked at her fae co worker "now go sprinkle some fairy dust around he place people need to be happy, happy people spend more!"

31On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:14 am

Silvonas

Silvonas
Admin

Percival chuckled at the little lycan before dropping a message for down below, then heading back out to check on the customers. He noticed with a smirk that Simon was back, and made his way over to him.

"I meant that is not likely to for her to go after others that have demon blood in them," he stated in a mater of fact way. This time he was enjoy to straight with his answers.

Aphris was sitting in Underhill when she got the all clear message and she quietly returned to the saloon, moving about helping where she could. Hoping that Percy had smoothed things over. She noticed he was talking with the Doc and wondered what that was about. She picked up an order and head to the bar.

"Hey Red, I need 3 beers for table 15," she stated calmly, hoping she would not ask about her changed looks or the fact that she was not speaking with her normal voice.

32On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:19 am

Purple

Purple
Admin

Simon jumped. "How the hell do you know about that?"

33On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:21 am

IvyRoseHunter

Admin

"you got it sugar" Red nodded at Aphris, she was a sweet thing so red didnt ask questions since Percival said she was his niece that was good enough for her "three beers for table 15 darlin"

34On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:34 am

Silvonas

Silvonas
Admin

Percival smiled as he sat down across from Simon. "I know a great deal of things. A lot of times it is my job to know the things I do. Plus, I can normally tell when someone isn't full human. Not that you have to worry here. This place is safe to everyone as long as you don't go startin a fight. Though, I don't know what kind of demon blood be runnin through you veins. IvyRose might though," he said with laughter in his cinnamon eyes.

Aphris took the beers to table 15 and was setting them on the table when one of the guys decided it was a good idea to grab her ass and give it a hard squeeze. In a flash, Aphris turned the tray and bashed it on the side of the man's head, knocking him to the floor. She glared at him with hatred in her glowing eyes and she almost hissed out, "I think you best be leavin, and you best remember to ask before you touch someone like that." Her knuckles we white as she griped the tray and everything about her seems to scream that this was a woman who would kill to defend herself. Unknown to her, she was now giving off a bit of a demonic area, similar to a half demon.

35On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:40 am

IvyRoseHunter

Admin

"dont go about breakin the servin trays! theyre not as cheap as they look and definitly not worth breakin over on some poor drunk bastards head, use a chair next time sugar!" Red was waving a rag in the air when a big crash happened upstairs

"shes here....isnt she Percival" IvyRose sauntered into the hall after having fed on five of the establishments whores, eminating a strong aura that was almost crushing on the demons in the saloon, she grabbed the railing looking down over the crowd and looked at the bar maid with eyes glowing red, " i knew i smelled sulpher, she-who-changes-but-smells-the-same"

36On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:42 am

Purple

Purple
Admin

Simon sat straighter and tried not looking over to Aphris. So he wasn't the only halfbreed Percival knew.

"I don't need to know about my lineage really, I just need to learn how to control it. You think IvyRose can do that?" It was his dream, to no longer have his powers control him or take over and hurt people no matter how hard he fought, but to use them when needed. He could save lives with his powers if he did.

But before the bartender could answer, IvyRose was out, and he was doing everything to keep himself from reacting.

37On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:56 am

Silvonas

Silvonas
Admin

Aphris didn't seem to hear anyone as she still stared at the man on the floor. Her mind just seemed to focus on the fact that someone had dared touch her against her will. Again

Percival turned at the loud sound of the tray hitting the man. Shit! he thought. He heard Simon, as well as Ivy. He turned to Simon and said dryly, "She might, after I stop her from wanting to beat the crap out of me."

He quickly got up and headed over to Aphris. He knew he had to calm her down and quickly. "I'll pay for the tray, Red," He said before turning to Aphris, "Calm down, love. He is not going to hurt you now. He was just in the horrors, not reason to knock him out. Let's go to Underhill to relax and talk a bit, okay?" The last sentence he said while looking at IvyRose and Simon before taking the tray from Aphris and leading her towards the back.

Aphris was shaking as Percy lead her towards Underhill, unaware of how much things were going to get worse.

38On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:06 am

IvyRoseHunter

Admin

IvyRose leaped over the bannister landing directly in front of Percival and Aphris, motioning for simon to come and follow suit quickly "yes lets go underhill and calm down" her goat slitted eyes glowing with a silvery purple light," now that i have fed i am in a much better mood, and my dearest Percival, you can explain why you double talked and half truthed your way into this mess, and you she-who-changes-but-smells-the-same, we can get to know each other, succubus to succubus" her clothes appeared around her in black mist before solidifying into a trench coat and her hunting outfit, her goat slitted eyes shifting back to just their usual black state with silvery purple irises

"well, there goes the party, shoot, and i was here hopin to actually stay open later than midnight"
Red let go of her blunderbus that she stashed under the counter, she knew better than to shoot an angry demon, lead iron and silver didnt work well on their kind cept to piss em off, and she thought better to save her patrons the trouble of a ticked off demon

39On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Purple

Purple
Admin

Simon followed, not taking the chance of making IvyRose any more angry than she already was. It was everything he could do to keep his demon half under check and not trying to attack anyone needlessly.

40On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:28 pm

IvyRoseHunter

Admin

Grabbing percival by the arm and wrappng hers through his, she started towards the back room, "good now that all the present company is amicable, lets get this show on the road"

41On the rocks (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the rocks (Open) Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:08 am

IvyRoseHunter

Admin

IvyRose had finished feasting off the Fae twins,

"boy those guys are wild i wonder if the apothecary has any new soul elixers i can buy before the road to being a teacher happens"

She walked out of reds leaving an envelope of cash for her at the waiting desk and towards the apothecarys shop, i hope they're still in she thought to herself

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2